A leader in the successful application of AI across Africa
Providing insight into emerging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies and their inevitable impact in transforming business and the broader society.
Our values are adopted from the CFA Institute’s Code of Ethics.
1) Act with integrity, competence, diligence, and respect and in an ethical manner with the public, clients, prospective clients, employers, employees, colleagues and other participants in the business world.
2) Place the interests of clients and prospective clients above own personal interests.
3) Use reasonable care and exercise independent professional judgment when engaging in any professional activity.
4) Practice and encourage others to practice in a professional and ethical manner.
5) Promote the integrity and viability of the AI community for the ultimate benefit of society.
6) Maintain and improve professional competence, strive to maintain and improve the competence of other professionals.
Machine Learning Africa events are created to help business and technology executives cut through the hype, and learn how they can use AI to create competitive advantage, drive new business opportunities and foster innovation. Every organization is looking at how they can thrive in the 4th industrial revolution, therefore AI, machine learning, and similar technologies need to be demystified. Target Audience includes C-Level Executives and business leaders from the public and private sector who are passionate about technology and innovation
AI Consultancy and Cloud Services
Machine Learning Africa provides consultancy services on AI strategy and execution as well as cloud solutions. Furthermore ML Africa partners with technology vendors in building machine learning models for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) across various industries such as healthcare, financial services, Retail Telecommunications and media among others.
For Assistance, Please Call
Waterfall Office Park Gardens Elevation, Midrand. 1686
Tel: +27 10 634 0880